My wants list of Nep-Tunes includes a variety of colours and models.
- Frantic Fanny (#2) with fins attached, Mexico and Australian issues, all colours.
- Cool Connie Coral (#11), Mexico and Australian issues, all colours.
- King Nep-Tune (#8), pink and purple in the Australian issues, Mexico non-standard colours.
- Bubbles Blowfish (#7), lime and aqua
- Fab Crab (#15) in orange, pink (I have one but the top of the shell is broken)
- Happy Hippy Seahorse (#3), pink, lilac, orange, lime
- Harry Harp (#12), orange, lilac, aqua
- Mike Merkid (#10), lilac and orange
- Octopussy Hepcat (#13), pink, lilac, purple, lime
- Plonky Piano (#14), all colours
- Saxy Salmon (#5), pink, lilac, purple, lime
- Syncopating Seahorse (#1), lilac, purple, aqua
- Tom Tom Turtle (#6), pink, lilac, aqua, lime
- Twangy Turtle (#9), all colours.
- Yellow !! All of them. Any of the series models in yellow.
- Slugsy Seashell (#4) – I have all of them, but extras are always fun!
I am always buying R&L cereal toys. There are many different sets and items that I am chasing and I’ll buy single items or whole collections. Most of the ones I am really keen on are the pre-1970 series issues.
Use the Contact page to send me a message.